- OVERVIEW AND WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- AREAS COVERED AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- WHO WILL BENEFIT
Using a PivotTable, you can quickly create a compact summary report (based on tons of data) without needing to write complex formulas in Excel or rely on lengthy techniques.
The PivotTable feature is perhaps Excel’s best analytical tool and in addition to its speed, you get amazing flexibility and dynamism that let you quickly change the data interrelationships you’re viewing.
why should you attend
Most PivotTable users discover that the feature is relatively easy to learn, but not so easy if you are simply seeing the instructions on the printed page; this is a visually oriented feature based on displaying fields in different locations.
You’ll be amazed to see how, in very little time, you can create a complete summary report with tons of data and you won’t even need to write Excel spreadsheet formulas and rely on obscure techniques.Click to View the Pricing Plan
The quickest and best ways to create PivotTables and Pivot Charts, including these capabilities:
- how to compare two or more fields in a variety of layout styles
- how to sort and filter results
- how to perform ad-hoc grouping of information
- how to use Slicers instead of filters to identify which field elements are displayed
- how to drill down to see the details behind the summary
- how to categorize date/time data in multiple levels
- how to create a Pivot Chart that is in sync with a PivotTable
- how to add calculated fields to perform additional Excel functions analysis
- how to hide/reveal detail/summary information with a simple click
- how to deal with dynamic source data analytic tools and the “refresh” concept
- how to create a PivotTable based on data from mul-tiple worksheets
- Manipulate the appearance of a PivotTable via dragging and command techniques, use Slicers to accentuate fields currently being shown (and which ones are not) and use the new (in Excel 2013) Timeline feature.
- Create ad hoc and date-based groupings within a PivotTable and quickly create and manipulate a Pivot Chart to accompany a PivotTable
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to nearly all Excel users it is not industry specific, but is perhaps more widely used among personnel in:
- Financial Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Personels
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Excel and wants to save hours, avoid using cumbersome tables and analyze data in the most proficient manner possible.
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 500 Excel webinars, and authored the book Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.View all trainings by this speaker
Financial Statement Fraud and Identifying Red Flags
Speaker: Kenneth BardenPrice: $199
Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
Speaker: Chris DeVanyTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
Speaker: Dr. Rossano V. GeraldTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Thank you for the spreadsheet webinar. The webinar was informative and helpful. Although many of the concepts are known and understood by Industrial and Process Engineers, it is always helpful to have a straightforward review. The spreadsheet will be beneficial in being able to help identify areas of risk and areas that may require some attention.
Benchmark Electronics , ******** Engineer
This was a very informative session, it did help my company by raising awareness in areas we lack policies. The only thing I would suggest get added to the session is direct information relating to Accounting, ex. Taxation rules for record retention as they are some records which a company is required to keep indefinitely.
First MCO, ***** Manager
Overall I found the video conference well organized and very informative. The presenter, Ronald Adler, was certainly extremely knowledgeable and presented the subject matter in a well organized, direct and succinct manner. Afford the attendee the ability to track and record paid attendance/activity without a lot of tracking and follow up in order to gather the necessary information required to record the CPEs earned and paid for.
Dynamic Marketing Systems, VP Finance & Human Resources
As this was our first experience, we did not know what to expect. I believe the webinar was informative and to the point, and explained to us the purpose of the I-9, and how the company can be affected by an audit. It really motivated us to review our files and bring them up to date.
Young Transportation, ****Coach****
I have participated in several webinars hosted by Compliance Global on various H&S topics. They are always precise, technologically-oriented, and easy to use and partake in to further my knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations and topics.