- OVERVIEW AND WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- AREAS COVERED AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- WHO WILL BENEFIT
This 90-minute webinar will discuss recent OFCCP enforcement trends and regulatory initiatives and review these against your current practices and procedures to ensure your company is audit ready. It will also cover the proactive steps that federal contractor training can take to prepare for the impending rules.
why should you attend
In this webinar, we will review the recent OFCCP compliance trends and regulatory initiatives. Attendees will learn about OFCCP latest regulatory developments such as the Agency’s new enforcement methods for analysing compensation and its Active Case Enforcement initiative. We will discuss the new proposed affirmative action regulations for individuals with disabilities introduced in 2011, the new wave of scheduling letters used during 2012, as well as other actions that highlight OFCCP audit enforcement as they work collaboratively and aggressively with the Solicitor’s Office.
This webinar is critical for employers who want to stay up-to-date with current OFCCP developments in order to avoid potential violations during an OFCCP audit.Click to View the Pricing Plan
- Structural changes at DOL training
- The role of the solicitor's office with OFCCP
- How the cross-agency task force on compensation discrimination affects federal contractors
- More aggressive and collaborative enforcement activities
- Active case management abandoned for the more focused active case enforcement practice
- Outreach and what it means to be “in compliance”
- The 2006 compensation standards no longer apply, so now what?
- The new proposed affirmative action rules issued for individuals with disabilities (Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act)
- Statistical significance testing and the 4/5ths rule
- Trends for selection procedures
- What is validity research and its importance to your compliance program?
- What are your chances of being selected for audit in the near future?
- OFCCP scheduling letter changes and requirements
- Responding to audit letters
- Audit readiness, putting an OFCCP review of internal procedures on your year-end agenda
- Understanding of the structural changes at the Department of Labor
- Stepped up enforcement activities including changes to the threshold tests conducted during the agency's desk audit phase
- The new wave of OFCCP scheduling letters and what you will need to have in reviewed, updated, and in place for responding in a timely manner
- How to be prepared through self-audits and implementation of best practices to increase your readiness
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Corporate Stakeholders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Compliance Programs
- HR Teams
- Recruiting Teams
Cathleen Hampton has more than 25 years of experience as a human resources professional providing subject matter expertise and consulting services in areas of risk and compliance, work force planning, and human capital strategy. She has a unique ability to analyze operations for risk and help maneuver cultural practices and compliance enhancements that increase organizational outcomes. She is a well-known speaker noted for presenting best-in-practice solutions focused on talent retention and operational strategies that outpaced major completion through strong and decisive business leadership.View all trainings by this speaker
Writing Ethical, Focused and Credible Internal Audit Reports
Speaker: Philip VassalloPrice: $285
Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
Speaker: Chris DeVanyTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
Speaker: Dr. Rossano V. GeraldTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Thank you for the spreadsheet webinar. The webinar was informative and helpful. Although many of the concepts are known and understood by Industrial and Process Engineers, it is always helpful to have a straightforward review. The spreadsheet will be beneficial in being able to help identify areas of risk and areas that may require some attention.
Benchmark Electronics , ******** Engineer
This was a very informative session, it did help my company by raising awareness in areas we lack policies. The only thing I would suggest get added to the session is direct information relating to Accounting, ex. Taxation rules for record retention as they are some records which a company is required to keep indefinitely.
First MCO, ***** Manager
Overall I found the video conference well organized and very informative. The presenter, Ronald Adler, was certainly extremely knowledgeable and presented the subject matter in a well organized, direct and succinct manner. Afford the attendee the ability to track and record paid attendance/activity without a lot of tracking and follow up in order to gather the necessary information required to record the CPEs earned and paid for.
Dynamic Marketing Systems, VP Finance & Human Resources
As this was our first experience, we did not know what to expect. I believe the webinar was informative and to the point, and explained to us the purpose of the I-9, and how the company can be affected by an audit. It really motivated us to review our files and bring them up to date.
Young Transportation, ****Coach****
I have participated in several webinars hosted by Compliance Global on various H&S topics. They are always precise, technologically-oriented, and easy to use and partake in to further my knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations and topics.