- OVERVIEW AND WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- AREAS COVERED AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- WHO WILL BENEFIT
All great leaders have common amongst themselves certain ingrained habits of behavior that help them separate from the pack and achieve at the highest levels. These habits are learned and developed in a very deliberate way. We will show you how.
Leadership is a noble profession. It all starts by mastering the leadership of self. Then you have the right to start to deliberately influence and lead others. The most effective way to lead is to set the example.
You and I have deeply developed habits of behavior. First we must discover why and how we currently handle the critical behaviors of great leadership. What is our unconscious state of mind when it comes to each habit? What do other people see when they watch us? How do we change and develop new habits?
We will delve into each behavior that is needed for you to be a great leader. This will include tools to help you assess yourself, develop and design a system of follow up to insure you continue to improve.
why should you attend
You do not need to reinvent the wheel. The marks of great leaders have left a clear trail that you can choose to follow. No matter what level of leadership you are currently at, the time to start your focused journey is now. Even if you do not lead many people, you need to develop these habits for any success you wish to attain.
The remarkable thing about these habits is that they are “not rocket science” they are fundamental, basic and common to all great leaders. The key is to realize where you are now and what exactly it is you have to change or develop to become a better leader. The journey is never over.
This leadership skills training will give you concrete techniques, philosophical justification and a road map that will be simple for you to follow.Click to View the Pricing Plan
- What does a great leader look like and act like?
- How do you live with integrity as a leader?
- The magic of self control, growth and caring. What about attitude?
- The primary activities of a great leader.
- How does a great leader treat others?
- The importance of focused attention.
- It all boils down to 7 basic behaviors.
You will gain significant insight into leadership and communication. This will enable you to dramatically shift your point of view and improve in a practical way your daily behaviors.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
The impact will be a cascading change for the better for you personally and all of the people who work with you.
- CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
- Vice Presidents and Regional Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Newly promoted managers
- High potential employees being groomed for leadership & promotions
David's passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. That's why he wrote, "The CEO Code," a Best Seller on AMAZON. That success resulted in Penguin/Alpha Books asking David to write "IDIOT'S GUIDES: Management Skills" released in December 2014.
David has "been there & done that" in the military, academia and business. His experience and expertise enable him to deliver for you:
• IMPACT - When you survive bullets and missiles on 208 combat missions as a USAF fighter pilot it gives you an edge, a focus and a "can do" attitude.
• RELEVANCE - Understanding people comes from knowledge, (MBA in Finance, grad work with Peter Drucker and years of university teaching.) Experience (Merrill Lynch, built three companies and coaching CEOs and executives.) Expertise (perpetual student, disciplined listener and professional speaking for over 30 years + lots of practice.)
• RESULTS - 85% of David's new business comes from referrals. There is no higher tribute a client can give than to refer a friend or colleague. David is dedicated to getting you great results and he believes that is the best type of marketing.View all trainings by this speaker
Writing Ethical, Focused and Credible Internal Audit Reports
Speaker: Philip VassalloPrice: $285
Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
Speaker: Chris DeVanyTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
Speaker: Dr. Rossano V. GeraldTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Thank you for the spreadsheet webinar. The webinar was informative and helpful. Although many of the concepts are known and understood by Industrial and Process Engineers, it is always helpful to have a straightforward review. The spreadsheet will be beneficial in being able to help identify areas of risk and areas that may require some attention.
Benchmark Electronics , ******** Engineer
This was a very informative session, it did help my company by raising awareness in areas we lack policies. The only thing I would suggest get added to the session is direct information relating to Accounting, ex. Taxation rules for record retention as they are some records which a company is required to keep indefinitely.
First MCO, ***** Manager
Overall I found the video conference well organized and very informative. The presenter, Ronald Adler, was certainly extremely knowledgeable and presented the subject matter in a well organized, direct and succinct manner. Afford the attendee the ability to track and record paid attendance/activity without a lot of tracking and follow up in order to gather the necessary information required to record the CPEs earned and paid for.
Dynamic Marketing Systems, VP Finance & Human Resources
As this was our first experience, we did not know what to expect. I believe the webinar was informative and to the point, and explained to us the purpose of the I-9, and how the company can be affected by an audit. It really motivated us to review our files and bring them up to date.
Young Transportation, ****Coach****
I have participated in several webinars hosted by Compliance Global on various H&S topics. They are always precise, technologically-oriented, and easy to use and partake in to further my knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations and topics.