Companies are now offering more Fringe Benefits than ever before to obtain and retain talent in their organizations. Because of the complexity of these fringe benefits and the tax implications of them it is critical to understand the details of how to best handle them and save your company money in the mean time.
Why Should You Attend
IRS Fringe Benefits can be confusing and frustrating. This webinar will give the IRS view of such benefits so you can stay compliant and avoid costly issues with the IRS.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
• Review Tax rules on fringe benefits and to determine the correct taxation amount of those benefits
• Detail out the IRS rules around when taxes are due on Fringe Benefits
• Explain the IRS Fringe Benefit Non-taxable exemptions and the rules around them
• Review transportation benefits and how to handle them
• Review Retirement Benefits
• Review what special fringe benefits that the IRS consider non-taxable benefits
• How to handle tax consequences on fringe benefits
• Review fringe benefits
• Complexity of handling fringe benefits
• Complexity of taxing fringe benefits
Who Will Benefit
• Accounting Professionals
• Payroll Tax professionals
• Payroll Professionals
• Business owners
Dayna J. Reum CPP, FPC Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax & Garnishment Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 17 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna's time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures.
Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, International and Canadian payroll.
Dayna has her CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA. She also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA Local tax subcommittee). Dayna has received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA. Besides her payroll accomplishments Dayna is certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt.View all trainings by this speaker