Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Compliance Global Inc is a global provider of online compliance training. Our focus lies on diverse industries through user friendly mediums for facilitating effective exchange of ideas.
- What are the advantages of attending webinars at Compliance Global Inc?
- Compliance Global Inc is a destination where culmination of knowledge comes from various industry experts from across the world. Each of the experts we bring to the online forum possesses length and breadth of experience and expertise in specific subjects. Webinars are time and cost effective and can be taken from anywhere at your convenience.
- Where do I seek information on upcoming Compliance Global Inc webinars?
- Compliance Global Inc will send you information as well as reminders on upcoming webinars of your choice. However, you will have to complete a simple task of joining our mailing list that will be handled in strict confidentiality.
- How long does an average webinar span?
- The duration of an average webinar extends anywhere between 60 minutes to 75 minutes.
- What is the process of registering with Compliance Global Inc's webinars?
- You can register for our events and webinars through a simple registration process. Choose a program of your choice and fill in a simple, hassle-free registration form to get started.
- Is there an option of purchasing a recorded webinar?
- Yes. Besides purchase of live webinar sessions, you can also make a purchase of recorded webinars. This gives access to topics of your choice at a time that is most convenient to you. Please follow the link on our website to take you directly to the appropriate page.
- How do I receive confirmation of my registration?
- Upon registration, you will receive confirmation intimation through email. At the end of the registration process, we will send you an invoice letter.
- Can I suggest a webinar topic? If so, what is the process I will have to follow?
- Yes, we welcome your suggestions. A link is provided in the webinar page for this purpose. Your suggestions can be directed through this link.
- What is the process for ordering a webinar?
- All that you need to do is to choose a webinar of your choice from the webinars section.
- What is the payment methodology for Compliance Global Inc?
- Compliance Global Inc accepts all modes of payment - MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit/debit cards and PO.
- How secure is my online transaction with Compliance Global Inc?
- Your online transactions with us are extremely secure. We operate on a safe and reliable platform and hence your data is safeguarded from misuse, unauthorized disclosure or access, destruction, modification or loss.
Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
Speaker: Chris DeVanyTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
Speaker: Dr. Rossano V. GeraldTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Thank you for the spreadsheet webinar. The webinar was informative and helpful. Although many of the concepts are known and understood by Industrial and Process Engineers, it is always helpful to have a straightforward review. The spreadsheet will be beneficial in being able to help identify areas of risk and areas that may require some attention.
Benchmark Electronics , ******** Engineer
This was a very informative session, it did help my company by raising awareness in areas we lack policies. The only thing I would suggest get added to the session is direct information relating to Accounting, ex. Taxation rules for record retention as they are some records which a company is required to keep indefinitely.
First MCO, ***** Manager
Overall I found the video conference well organized and very informative. The presenter, Ronald Adler, was certainly extremely knowledgeable and presented the subject matter in a well organized, direct and succinct manner. Afford the attendee the ability to track and record paid attendance/activity without a lot of tracking and follow up in order to gather the necessary information required to record the CPEs earned and paid for.
Dynamic Marketing Systems, VP Finance & Human Resources
As this was our first experience, we did not know what to expect. I believe the webinar was informative and to the point, and explained to us the purpose of the I-9, and how the company can be affected by an audit. It really motivated us to review our files and bring them up to date.
Young Transportation, ****Coach****
I have participated in several webinars hosted by Compliance Global on various H&S topics. They are always precise, technologically-oriented, and easy to use and partake in to further my knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations and topics.