You acknowledge and agree that Compliance Global Inc owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the services may contain information which is designated confidential by Compliance Global Inc and that you shall not disclose such information without Compliance Global Inc prior written consent.
License from Compliance Global Inc
You are not authorized to - copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the webinar/download/files or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so, in writing, by Compliance Global Inc. Unless Compliance Global Inc has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-licensee of) your rights to use the service (you may not be allowed to transfer the user details), grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the service, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the service.
Limitation of Liability
Compliance Global Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on our portal / services offered pages;
- Any changes which Compliance Global Inc may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide Compliance Global Inc with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
The limitations on Compliance Global Inc liability to you, mentioned above shall apply whether or not Compliance Global Inc has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising. For refunds/cancellation/rescheduling, we would request you to refer to our "Refunds and Cancellation Policy."
General Legal Terms
Sometimes when you use our services, you may (as a result of, or through your use of our services) use a third party product or download files, which are provided by another person or company (any private individual, company or organization). Your use of these other services, software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and the company or person concerned. If so, the terms do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals.
Writing Ethical, Focused and Credible Internal Audit Reports
Speaker: Philip VassalloPrice: $285
Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
Speaker: Chris DeVanyTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
Speaker: Dr. Rossano V. GeraldTime: 01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT
Location: New York
Thank you for the spreadsheet webinar. The webinar was informative and helpful. Although many of the concepts are known and understood by Industrial and Process Engineers, it is always helpful to have a straightforward review. The spreadsheet will be beneficial in being able to help identify areas of risk and areas that may require some attention.
Benchmark Electronics , ******** Engineer
This was a very informative session, it did help my company by raising awareness in areas we lack policies. The only thing I would suggest get added to the session is direct information relating to Accounting, ex. Taxation rules for record retention as they are some records which a company is required to keep indefinitely.
First MCO, ***** Manager
Overall I found the video conference well organized and very informative. The presenter, Ronald Adler, was certainly extremely knowledgeable and presented the subject matter in a well organized, direct and succinct manner. Afford the attendee the ability to track and record paid attendance/activity without a lot of tracking and follow up in order to gather the necessary information required to record the CPEs earned and paid for.
Dynamic Marketing Systems, VP Finance & Human Resources
As this was our first experience, we did not know what to expect. I believe the webinar was informative and to the point, and explained to us the purpose of the I-9, and how the company can be affected by an audit. It really motivated us to review our files and bring them up to date.
Young Transportation, ****Coach****
I have participated in several webinars hosted by Compliance Global on various H&S topics. They are always precise, technologically-oriented, and easy to use and partake in to further my knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations and topics.